WWW WEBROOT COM/SAFE (download and activate)
Webroot safety is a light weighted security
IT WILL NOT SLOW DOWN YOUR COMPUTER AND WILL NOT TAKE MUCH SPACE OF YOUR HARD DISK/DRIVE
Common issues or Errors which you may face:
- Constant pop-ups on your screen.
- Slow system performance or system hangs as well.
- Delayed response to the application
- Loss of important data.
- Sensitive data or information has been hacked.
- The crash of hard disk.
- Operating system’s auto reboot at times.
- Wireless connections and printers are unable to detect from the system
Steps for Webroot Antivirus installation for various devices – webroot safe:
For Windows PC:
- Open the web browser which you are using on your system, and then visit webroot.com/safe or my.webrootanywhere.com.
- Sign in to your Webroot account or create a new account, if the account does not exist already.
- Click Download Now, and then click save file or run, according to your browser.
- Now open the downloads folder and double-click to the downloaded file, to run the Webroot installation setup.
- Enter the 20 digit Webroot product key in the required field and then click Submit.
- Now follow the instructions showing on the screen, to finish the Webroot installation process.
- Click Close or Finish, when the installation process is done.
- Create an account if you do not have a Webroot account already or sign in to your account.
- Now download the SecureAnywhere installer, and then double click on the Webroot SecureAnywhere.app to access the installer.
- In the Application folder, drag the Webroot SecureAnywhere icon and then save it.
- Now double click on the icon in order to activate the SecureAnywhere.
- Enter the Webroot product key in the required field and then click Activate.
- Click Yes or Ok, to give the permission to the program to make changes to your system.
- Enter your Apple username and password, to complete the process.
- Now follow the guidelines displayed on the Mac screen and then click Finish or close to complete the process.and you are almost done
For Android Devices:
- If you already have a Webroot account then sign in to your account or create a new one by visiting the online portal.
- Now click Download Webroot SecureAnywhere Mobile, which will automatically start the download on your Android device.
- Click to the App icon and log in to your account, after the application successfully downloaded.
- You also have the provision to create a Webroot account using the mobile application.
- After signing in to Webroot account, click Activate to complete the installation process.
- Now enter the Webroot Keycode, when prompted and then click Ok.
- The key can be found in the mailbox or on the back side of the retail card.
- Follow the instruction to finish the Webroot installation on your mobile or smart device.