What is webroot key code?
A webroot key code is 20 characters alphanumeric string which is situated at the back of the webroot retail card. We should peel it off gently
Where to seek out webroot Key Code?
The Webroot security package is simple to setup & install at webrootcom/safe. Simply find 20-character alpha-numeric code that is written on the backside of the retail card. Here may be a sample Product Key to let you understand:
Download Webroot SAFE INSTALL in few easy steps
- When you buy a Webroot product, you are provided with a Product key. This product key is a 20-digit alpha-numeric unique code given to you at the time of purchase. Keep this code safe as you will need it at time of Webroot activation.
- In case you bought the product from a retail store, you will find the product key written on the retail card. Make sure to ask your retailer to activate Product key before you install Webroot on your device.
- In another case of an Online purchase, you will receive Product key on your registered Email Id that you used at the time to make the purchase.
- Download Webroot on your system either using CD/DVD or from the official website of Webroot.
- After installation of the downloaded file, the application will ask for the Product key.
- Enter the unique Product key and follow the further installation instructions.
- Webroot is successfully installed. Run a quick scan and enjoy the services.