webroot download with key code best buy
Antivirus software such as Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus frustrates malware in a couple of ways. It scans data and blocks viruses that it detects. And it removes malware that is already lodged in a computer. … After a full system scan, Webroot scans a PC in a couple of minutes.
- Open the SecureAnywhere interface (click the Webroot icon in the menu bar, then select Open Webroot SecureAnywhere from the drop-down menu).
- From the main window, click My Account.
- A window opens with your keycode and subscription information.
- Click on the DOWNLOAD NOW (Mac) link for your product version.
- Double-click Webroot SecureAnywhere app to open the installer.
- Drag the Webroot SecureAnywhere icon into the Applications folder.
- Open the Applications folder by double-clicking the folder icon.
STEP-BY-STEP PROCEDURE OF WEBROOT REINSTALL:
1. First of all, you need to remove the previous version of Webroot from your system.
2. In order to remove the Webroot, click on the start button and then select Control Panel.
3. Now click Programs and Features and then select uninstall a program.
4. Select the product which you want to remove from the list of software and click uninstall.
5. After successful removal of the Webroot, restart your system.
6. and For the Webroot reinstall, you need to download the Webroot from the link webroot.com/safe or webroot.com/re-downloads.
7. If you have the Webroot keycode and want Webroot reinstall then,
8. Enter your last name and email id in the required fields and click Download Now.
9. Now double click on the downloaded file to run the Webroot installer file or Webroot installation setup.
10. Enter your email id and password associated with your Webroot account, if required. and its almost done,
11. Click Agree to accept the Software agreement license and then follow the instructions to finish the process.
as a result successful installation, start scanning your system in order to protect your system from the threats and cyber criminals.
Our other activation
Disclaimer–//zzazz.org/ clearly disclaims its association with any antivirus. It is a third party technical support website for activation of antivirus and other software’s. Images ,name , logo’s ,trademarks is only used for reference and in no way intended to suggest that //zzazz.org/ have any association with any antivirus or any other software.