- Click on the DOWNLOAD NOW (PC) link for your product version.
- When prompted, click Save and make note of where the file is saved to your computer.
- Locate the saved file and double-click the file to start the installation.
- When prompted, enter your Keycode.
- Open the SecureAnywhere interface (click the Webroot icon in the menu bar, then select Open Webroot SecureAnywhere from the drop-down menu).
- From the main window, click the gear icon next to My Account.
- Enter you new keycode in the space provided and click Activate.
- Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! …
- KEEP the computer online for the Webroot install to make sure it works correctly.
- Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Subscription PC users click HERE)
- Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode.
www.webroot.com/safe – Install webroot on new computer (installation)
It is essential to install an antivirus on your computer. If you choose Webroot antivirus products, then installing and activation of the same can be done with great ease. You can do it yourself and all you need is a good internet connection. Read below for a step wise instruction guide if you wish for a Webroot Install on New Computer.
1. Start with the setup process by visiting Webroot.com and start downloading the software.
2. All the antivirus files will download on your computer.
3. After this download is complete, you will find a 20 character alphanumeric code which is your product key.
4. If you are using a Webroot card, then you can find this code at the back of the card.
5. Finish the installation process by entering this code and clicking on the ‘Submit’ button.
6. Webroot antivirus is now activated on your computer.
Although it is a simple task to Install webroot on new computer (installation), the installation process may be hampered owing to several reasons like,
- Slow internet connection.
- Existence of some other antivirus program on your computer.
- System requirements like latest upgrades are not fulfilled that makes Webroot antivirus incompatible, etc.
To uninstall the Webroot software,
- go to the Windows Start menu,
- select All Programs (or Programs)
- , select the Webroot software,
- and select the Uninstall option.
Webroot a good antivirus software Install webroot on new computer (installation)?
Protection Features. Like most modern antivirus programs, Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus detects malware by comparing suspicious programs found on your computer with an enormous database of known malware. In Webroot’s case, that database is not on your PC, but in the cloud.
Why a computer needs webroot safety ?
A computer is a machine and a computer use various programs. Now a days a lot of antivirus are present in the market. These antivirus are made to give you security against the outside bad world of internet. webroot safety is cloud based, so do not impact the speed of the computer.
What are virus and malware ?
Virus and malware are malicious programs. Just like in the real world good and bad guy exists like that in the internet world good and bad both exists. Good software are like utility software ( drivers, office utilities etc.) , security software and many more. These type of software are created to ease the human being on several type of work. On the other hand bad software like virus , malware are created to harm these type of good programs.