“Enter Webroot Safe Keycode on your PC – you can download, activate parts, and now WebRoot Securinab, then you can start with WebRoot Safe.”
What is Webroot?
Your Webroot is a leading cybersecurity solution brand known for its avant-garde security products. And it offers a wide range of robust, laser-fast protection products followed by those that are highly versatile. Then, for example, Antivirus, Internet Security, Total Security, Safe Connect VPN, Web Advisory, Gamer Security, Mobile Security, etc.visit Best Buy Webroot Install for Windows 10.
What are the Minimum System Requirements?
Requirements for Windows
- Windows 10
- Windows 8 and 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista SP1, SP2
- Intel Pentium/Celeron family, or AMD K6/Athlon/AMD Duron family, or other compatible processors
- Minimum of 128 MB RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space of at least 15 MB
Internet access with one of the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer 9.0 and higher
- Mozilla Firefox – current and most recent versions
- Google Chrome – current and most recent versions
How to Download Webroot Antivirus?
Here are the steps to download webroot with key code
If You want to download webroot with key code,
- First of all, open a browser on your computer and type therewww.webroot.com/safe.
- now put your email and key code and click on submit.
- If you are using an Internet explorer browser ( Blue E ) then it will show you two or three options in the bottom “Run” “save” “cancel”. Now click on run if it is there otherwise click on save.
- After, if you clicked on save you will get a “run” option also. And if you already get clicked on “run” then the program will start installing on the computer.
- It seems like you got a green box on your screen, which is asking for a key code then you are going in the right direction.
- Now put your key code in the box. The key code is 20 digit alphanumeric characters which are actually situated on the back of your card. If you have not peeled it yet, peel it gently and you will find the key code. Install Webroot key code usually starts with the characters “SA”.
- It seems like you got the key code now, so just put it, into the box which is appearing in your computer screen. And click on agree and install on the downside.
- Now your computer will show you a prompt ” do you want to allow this program to make changes in your computer ” Click on “yes”.
- Also, put your email when a box comes to your screen after clicking “yes” on the prompt.
- Now your product is completely installed, and you can use it. And it will scan your computer for the first time automatically.
How to Install Webroot on your computer?
First of all, you have to place, search your computer for the downloaded setup file for “Webroot.com/safe”.
And now open the same by double-clicking on it.
When you receive a pop-up box, select “Run” to allow system validation.
Then click “Yes” on the following “User Account Control” window.
If prompted, enter your product activation code correctly. Then, click “Continue”.
And now you have to click on the “Software License Agreement” link to open the document. Then, review the conditions carefully. Next, click “I Agree” to proceed with the “Webroot.com/safe” installation.
Now the next window allows you to change its settings such as install location, change language, create a desktop shortcut, etc.
For this, click on the tab that says “Installation Options”. Then, make the necessary changes.
Then, click “Agree and Install” to install “webroot.com/safe”.
When you are prompted, provide your email address. Then, click “Continue”.
Then you have to give your admin account Webroot login credentials to Mac users. After that, click “Continue”.
Wait until it finishes the installation process. Then, restart your computer.