WSAINSTALL EXE ( download and install )
Is this file is compatible for windows 10?
What is WRSA.exe?
What is wsainstall.exe?
wsainstall.exe is part of Webroot SecureAnywhere and developed by Webroot according to the wsainstall.exe version information.
wsainstall.exe’s description is “Webroot SecureAnywhere”
wsainstall.exe is digitally signed by Webroot Software, Inc..
wsainstall.exe is usually located in the ‘d:\Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete 2012 126.96.36.199 Trial\’ folder.
Webroot Anti virus Installation Guide:
Antivirus and cyber security products from this brand are easy to use and install and can be done in a simple manner by following a few steps. The security package offered by this brand is incredibly easy to setup and install.
You can easily install and upgrade any of the Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus products that help you handle cyber security in the best possible manner.
here is how you can do it in three simple steps:
1. First of all ,start with setup and install at webroot.com/safeby downloading the software that you can do without a CD or DVD. All you need is a good internet connection for the purpose.
2. You will find a 20 character alpha-numeric code (xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx) which is your product key. If you buy retail card, you will find this unique code on the backside of the card that you need to enter. and its almost done,
3.Finally install Webroot with this Product Key by entering this unique product key to complete the installation process and clicking on the ‘Submit’ button.
With the Webroot.com/Setup Product Key, you can complete the installation process all by yourself. Here are a few troubleshooting tips for a smooth Webroot installation.
- If the automatic download fails, you can call the helpline for assistance. Slow internet connections can lead to problems in downloading.
- If you already have an anti-virus installed on your device, you will have to uninstall that first and remove it completely from your system.
- Ensure that the latest updates are installed on your operating system so that it is compatible with the Webroot antivirus.
STEPS TO REACH WEBROOT COM/SAFE ( WWW.WEBROOT COM/SAFE)
- Reach at www.webroot com/safe to completely download your webroot antivirus . Here i am going to give you step by step instructions to download . also click directly on the link www.webroot com/safe to download your product by yourself.
- First of all open a browser in your computer.
- If you are using a Internet explorer browser ( Blue E ) then it will show you two or three options in the bottom “Run” “save” “cancel” . Now click on run if it is there otherwise click on save .
- After , if you clicked on save you will get a “run” option also.And if you already get clicked on “run” then the program will start installing in the computer.
- Seems like you got a green box on your screen , which is asking for a key code then you are going in the right direction.
- Now put your key code in the box. The key code is 20 digit alphanumeric characters which is actually situated on the back of your card. If you have not peeled it yet , peel it gently and you will find the key code . Webroot key code usually starts with the characters “SA” .
- Seems like you got the key code now , so just put it , into the box which is appearing in your computer screen. And click on agree and install on the downside.
- Now you computer will show you a prompt ” do you want to allow this program to make changes in your computer ” Click on “yes”.
- www.webroot com/safe
- Also put you email when a box comes to your screen after clicking “yes” on the prompt.
- Now you product is completely installed , and you can use it . And it will scan your computer for the first time automatically.
- Either Type on the URL box or open a run box by pressing windows + R together (open a run box) and type there “
- If you face any problems during the installation process feel free to contact us webroot install.
How do I transfer Webroot from one computer to another one?
To uninstall the Webroot software, go to the Windows Start menu, select All Programs (or Programs), select the Webroot software, and select the Uninstall option. To install or reinstall Webroot SecureAnywhere on a computer, simply download and run the installer file and enter your keycode.