Webroot secureanywhere internet security installAV-Comparatives gave nine vendors, including Webroot secureanywhere internet security install, its highest award in its Anti-Phishing Test, in which Webroot took 9th place among 18 products tested for efficacy in blocking phishing websites. Discover cloud-based protection that stops threats in real time and secures businesses and individuals wherever they connect.
Some features of Webroot secureanywhere internet security install
- Identity theft protection – Protects your usernames, account numbers, and other personal information
- Secure browsing with real-time anti-phishing – Blocks fake sites that trick you into entering personal information.
- US-based company – US-owned company with Colorado-based tech support.
- Lightning fast scans – Fast scans with no interruptions, so you and your device won’t be slowed down.
- Webcam protection – Detects and blocks webcam spying threats.
Here i want to let you know How to Webroot secureanywhere internet security install:-
- First of all open a browser in your computer and type there www.webroot.com/safe.
- If you are using a Internet explorer browser ( Blue E ) then it will show you two or three options in the bottom “Run” “save” “cancel” . Now click on run if it is there otherwise click on save .
- After , if you clicked on save you will get a “run” option also.And if you already get clicked on “run” then the program will start installing in the computer.
- Seems like you got a green box on your screen , which is asking for a key code then you are going in the right direction.
- Now put your key code in the box. The key code is 20 digit alphanumeric characters which is actually situated on the back of your card. If you have not peeled it yet , peel it gently and you will find the key code . Enter Webroot key code usually starts with the characters “SA” .
- Seems like you got the key code now , so just put it , into the box which is appearing in your computer screen. And click on agree and install on the downside.
- Now you computer will show you a prompt ” do you want to allow this program to make changes in your computer ” Click on “yes”.
- Also put you email when a box comes to your screen after clicking “yes” on the prompt.
- Now your product is completely installed , and you can use it . And it will scan your computer for the first time automatically.
Why you need Webroot secureanywhere internet security install , here are the reasons :-
Identity theft protection
Did you know specialized malware exists that is capable of monitoring your internet browsing habits and even recording your keystrokes? Protects your usernames, account numbers, and other personal information against keyloggers, spyware, and other online threats targeting valuable personal data.
Secure browsing with real-time anti-phishing
According to data from a leading cell phone carrier, phishing was the primary cause behind 90% of breaches in 2017. Websites, emails and other communications designed as if from reputable businesses can steal login credentials or implant malware on your device.
Password and login protection
Webroot support Password Manager encrypts all username, password, and credit card information stored on your computer. With the same encryption method employed by the U.S. Government for top secret data, encrypted data is meaningless to anyone without a decryption key.
Protect your identity while on mobile devices with secure web browsing that blocks malicious websites and phishing attacks before you load them. Webroot provides security for Android™ phones and tablets as well a Secure Web Browser for iPhone®, iPad®, and iPod Touch®.
Lightning fast scans
Webroot safe install scans take about 20 seconds. That’s up to 60x faster than competing products, while still offering superior protection. Plus, with cloud-based updates, your internet security is always up to date.
Whether its built-in hardware or an accessory, webcams can be especially vulnerable to cyber crime, giving hackers eyes and ears wherever you access your device. Internet security software is your surest safeguard against threats like Trojan malware hijacking your webcam.