INSTALL WEBROOT WITHOUT DISC (solved)
Why disc is required for installation?
‘Disc is required for software installation’. This is an outdated statement. Why the statement is outdated, you will learn after going through whole article. Previously, discs were used to install any software program in the system.
Program was used to be stored in the disc. Whenever we made purchase of any software either online or from the stores, we used to get the program disc in the retail pack. What was the foremost requirement for software installation on the system at that time, was to have cd drive in it. Without drives in the system, no installation was possible.
How do I enter a new keycode in Webroot?
- Open the SecureAnywhere interface (click the Webroot icon in the menu bar, then select Open Webroot SecureAnywhere from the drop-down menu).
- From the main window, click the gear icon next to My Account.
- Enter you new keycode in the space provided and click Activate.
Where is Webroot made?
The company was founded in Boulder, Colorado, US and is now headquartered in Broomfield, Colorado, and has US operations in San Mateo and San Diego, and globally in Australia, Austria, Ireland, Japan and the United Kingdom.Is Webroot a good antivirus software?
Is Webroot a good antivirus software?
Protection Features. Like most modern antivirus programs, Webroot Secure Anywhere Antivirus detects malware by comparing suspicious programs found on your computer with an enormous database of known malware. In Webroot’s case, that database is not on your PC, but in the cloud.
How do I download Webroot?
Install Webroot without CD — Webroot Antivirus, Internet Security and Identity Protection for your Mac, PC, and Smartphones provides comprehensive protection. Webroot aims to secure all your sensitive information without using much of your processor power.
Install Webroot without CD
steps are here
- Open a supported web browser on your device.
- Visit the official website of Webroot to download the setup file.
- Sign In to your Webroot account by clicking My Account.
- Enter your Email Address and password and click the Login button.
- A page will open with your Account details, go to My Subscription tab.
- Click on the download button adjacent to the Webroot Product you wish to install.
- A download will start automatically in your browser.
- Double-click on the downloaded setup files to install the Webroot on your device.
- A setup wizard will appear on the screen, choose your language and click Next.
- Enter your 20-digit Keycode on the next page to install the Webroot.
- Follow all the instructions and click Agree and Install.
- When the installation is done, launch your newly installed Webroot software and run your first scan.