Install webroot with key code(download and install)
- Open the SecureAnywhere interface (click the Webroot icon in the menu bar, then select Open Webroot SecureAnywhere from the drop-down menu).
- From the main window, click My Account.
- A window opens with your keycode and subscription information.
- Click on the DOWNLOAD NOW (PC) link for your product version.
- When prompted, click Save and make note of where the file is saved to your computer.
- Locate the saved file and double-click the file to start the installation.
- When prompted, enter your Keycode.
- Open SecureAnywhere.
- Click the Gear icon next to My Account.
- then Click About SecureAnywhere.
- Click Check for software updates. If a newer version exists, Webroot downloads the update to your system.
Webroot Antivirus Installation Guide
Antivirus and cyber security products from this brand are easy to use and install and can be done in a simple manner by following a few steps. The security package offered by this brand is incredibly easy to setup and install. You can easily install and upgrade any of the Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus products that help you handle cyber security in the best possible manner.
Here is how you can do it in three simple steps:
1. Start with setup and install at webroot.com/safe by downloading the software that you can do without a CD or DVD. All you need is a good internet connection for the purpose.
2. You will find a 20 character alpha-numeric code (xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx) which is your product key. If you buy retail card, you will find this unique code on the backside of the card that you need to enter.and its almost done
3. Install Webroot with this Product Key by entering this unique product key to complete the installation process and clicking on the ‘Submit’ button.
With the Webroot.com/Setup Product Key, you can complete the installation process all by yourself. Here are a few troubleshooting tips for a smooth Webroot installation.
If the automatic download fails, you can call the helpline for assistance. Slow internet connections can lead to problems in downloading.
If you already have an anti-virus installed on your device, you will have to uninstall that first and remove it completely from your system.
Ensure that the latest updates are installed on your operating system so that it is compatible with the Webroot antivirus